nuffnang

วันจันทร์ที่ 25 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

BIFW 2010 Day 4 part1

Sunday 24, October
14.00 Dusk Til Dawn
16.00 Painkiller
18.00 Singha Life
19.30 Tube Gallery
20.30 FLYNOW
The Final day of BIFW I got all ticket. and today I just preparing my camera and keep it up to show in my blog the first show is Dusk till Dawn





























Designer Nissara Liptawattana
The New Old… is a collection that combines the charm of old and the novelty of the new The collection that combine with the old generation and new generation com up with the design ofsimple structure and the colore tones of purple, blue and green with touches of classic black, gray and brown.. I think is easy to apply with ur everyday life. love the show.!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...