nuffnang

วันอังคารที่ 22 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Techo's Life


Nowaday,Technology become a Life of human. Wifi , 3G , or blah blah blah etc. Technology make human's life easy. I can say that once I forget my cellphone at home and leave to go to outside. I feel like I can't do my normal daily life. I can't connect with my friends. So I think right now people can't live without technology. Especially In term of architecture, since the industrial has changed. Technology develop much better. Architecture form can do in organic form. We use computer software help our to create and make it real by easily. And we use the technique to generate it and build it up.



Another one topic is the junkspace. from my perspective I realize that. Technology can make the order of human life but somehow it can create the junkspace even though we don't want to create it but it become together with technology that we import too. from the department store it become wth the air conditioning and big void is junkspace that we see. We all khow but we need it I think.



1 ความคิดเห็น:

Hope Adela Pasztor กล่าวว่า...

i love that second picture!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...