nuffnang

วันจันทร์ที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Casa Malaparte!!!

Hi Guys!!!
I leave the blog for a long time to working a final work of Design lol
That is called Casanuova Project !!!
This is about how to design from the Original House to the New House Design combine with ours concept keyword and design. Some kind like that :p
First of all, my team is featuring me , Nics , Hoonk , Onz , Boss and Guay.
6 members with 6 keywords to become 1 concept.
Wow I think is so fun and I will enjoy with it.
But it's not easy like that -*-
haha
Anyways, Ours Original House is Casa Malaparte
this house is in Italy.



Original House

Our Model :p


Interior

step to the top !!
very detail - -*

The contour is so high.

Presentation Day.(I working till the sun rising all day all night T^T .
I wanna sleep so much but when I perform I pretending act like I'm Fresh.. but inside is not**** haha)

After finish the presentation the project is like renovation the original House.
6 keywords + character of original house to become the new one.

I Think (Thong) hahaha.
uhha 6 keywords we explore in to the one concept that is
"Pixel"
Pixel is the system of point stay together and become the picture.
so this is the model concept that I design. U guys can see the development how to change.

that show about shade, shadow, and level.
and Pattern!!!
I really love pattern of everything. When I shopping I gonna looking for pattern design first.
U can see my T-shirt is pattern haha.
i'm not intend to wear it but... haha I still love it .
Anyways, I and my team do the hard work too much process and series of model.
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy, We have the new house that is called
"Casa Malapixel"
haha


This is Solid brick wall that we design but it can open to be open space.
some part of open is translucent material.

swimming pool. It's connect with the sea view.

this is library and living space that I take.
Library space.

living space in 3D. u can see the reflection of opening.


Finishhhh.. for set up model and preparing to present tomorrow.

Casa Marlapixel.

Presentation Days.
wow finish. yeahhh happy hehehehe ^^
I gonna step to third years in next term.
So excited.

What do u think guys ? U can comment me I will take it to improve myself.
and how about ur work? Pls, share it together ^^

Next time I will post a photo shoot of final model in studio.

bye bye guys.













9 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

เอารุปลงอย่างนี้แล้าสวยดีอ่ะ
ขยันเขียนบล๊อกดีจัง
เหนแล้วนึกถึงช่วงเวลานั้นจริงๆ

onz .swell กล่าวว่า...

THIS PROJECT MAKE ME UNDERSTAND IN MANY THINGS ABOUT FRIENDS ,TEAM WORK ,FUNNY THINGS WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER ,WORKING ALL DAY BY DAY ,KNEW WHO LIKE THE PATTERN LIKE ME ;) AND KNOWING ABOUT การอู้งาน!!!!! 5555555555555555. etc.

AND WHEN THIS PROJECT WAS FINISHED
I THINKING BACK WHILE WE WORKING TOGETHER. I VERY LOVE THAT TIME BUT I DONT WANT IT BACK!! 5555

ALTHOUGH WORK WAS END BUT ALL OF U STILL BESIDE ME ^^


I LUV U ALL *

Me กล่าวว่า...

U have a big project and a lot of process..
cool man keep do it

longtimes no c.......

thanks all of u're comment..

yeh my design available at the shop i mentioned u can check it out there..

Dome กล่าวว่า...

สวยอะคับ

เห็นถึงความทุ่มเท มากๆ
เก่งจิงๆ

Jengkeskhan กล่าวว่า...

cool +++

this project is very funny i think ,do u?

so far so good

LOL

c u all

iamspy กล่าวว่า...

oh so cool!!!

เราว่าดีว่ะที่แกเขีียนเปนภาสาอังกิด
ทำให้เราฝึกอ่าน5555

เจ๋งอะ
เราชอบงานแบบนี้จัง เอามาลงอีกนะ
อยากทำมั่งๆ
สุ้สุ้

Milkman กล่าวว่า...

งานก็เหมือนอย่างคนอื่นบอกคือดูแล้วตั้งใจทำดีนะครับ แต่จารย์ว่างานยังต้องการความเนียบมากกว่านี้นะครับ จารย์ยังไม่เห็นโมเดลจริงด้วยเลยไม่รู้ว่าไรเป็นไร

แต่ว่าจารย์ชอบงานสีแดงๆอ่ะ วอลล์มันเก๋ดี

สู้ๆ..พัฒนางานไปอย่างไม่หยุดยั้งนะครับ นักเรียน..

DodO กล่าวว่า...

เริ่ด มากคุณพี่...

Me กล่าวว่า...

again cool!! babe ... love it...
i really wanna c u're real house 55

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...